We specialise in kids chiropractic care in the Albury area and we understand the amazing health benefits that parents have reported in their children from newborns to primary and high school age.
Chiropractic care for children has been shown to be gentle, safe and effective, with even newborn babies now checked by chiropractors very soon after birth with special techniques developed to carefully correct any subluxated areas. When we appreciate how the nervous system may be hindered and impaired it makes sense why more parents are having their child’s spine and nervous system assessed.
The main reasons parents take their children to see a chiropractor are:
- To encourage brain and nerve development
- It supports their child’s overall health and wellbeing
- Help strengthen their child’s immunity and potentially reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness
- To assist with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
- To assist with behavioural disorders
- To help alleviate digestive problems
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues
For more information or to contact us and make a booking click here.